I'm sold on the professional floor plans produced by Floor Plans First! Sellers feel they are important marketing tools, especially since the floor plan is linked to the MLS listing, and prospective buyers tell me how invaluable accurate layout and room dimensions are to them. Thanks for all your help!
Long Realty Company
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does your service cost?
- Do you measure and draw commercial as well as residential properties?
- What qualifications do you have to measure and draw floor plans and give an opinion of square footage?
- Where do you get your floor plans?
- How long does the whole process take?
- I already have construction floor plans from the architect or builder - why do I need yours?
- I get my square footage from the Assessor's public record. Why should I use the square footage you calculate?
- An appraiser will measure the house, so why should I hire you?
- Do you guarantee or certify the square footage of the properties you measure?
- Will using your service keep me from getting sued over square footage disputes?