Without a doubt, your floor plans are the best I've seen. Not only do they look professional, they have an art sense about them. The fact that you often find more square footage than the assessor shows causes our listings to be priced lower per square foot, which has helped us to sell many of our listings.
Russell P. Long, CRB
Long Realty Company
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does your service cost?
- Do you measure and draw commercial as well as residential properties?
- What qualifications do you have to measure and draw floor plans and give an opinion of square footage?
- Where do you get your floor plans?
- How long does the whole process take?
- I already have construction floor plans from the architect or builder - why do I need yours?
- I get my square footage from the Assessor's public record. Why should I use the square footage you calculate?
- An appraiser will measure the house, so why should I hire you?
- Do you guarantee or certify the square footage of the properties you measure?
- Will using your service keep me from getting sued over square footage disputes?